Hey you’ll! Let’s get to know me alittle more with these few questions, ready………..
This is the Real Neat Blog Award that was made by Petrel41 in 2014 and am honored to be among the Nominees. Please follow https://dearkitty1.wordpress.com to read some views about animals, women’s issues, social justice, peace, conflicts among others. Check the blog out, I almost forgot be ready to watch some videos on that blog. Thank you so much Petrel41 for the nomination.
It’s damn cold out here, I didn’t want to get out of bed this morning, weather update haha. Anyway, am so excited to move to the answering part, haha. They are interesting, let’s roll………
- Display the Award Logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the seven questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive the award and tag/pingback to their blogs.
- Ask them seven new questions.
A & Q
1. What is your favourite thing about yourself? I love the whole of me so much. So I can’t really think of the favorite, every bit of me is important to me, in one way or the other. Yes! I can’t tell the favorite.
2. It’s late. You’ve had a crazy long day and you are super hungry. What is your go-to quick meal? Eggs and Irish or Eggs and Chapati, avocado and natural juice included either way. You got it right I love eggs, but they are quick right! Eggs is the way to go for me.
3. List the best five books that you have read it he last 12 months. Well, am only talking about the ones close to my heart. 1. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warrens. 2. I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Josh Harris. 3. Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. 4. Tell me your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon. 5. Discerning the voice of God by Priscilla Shirer. There you go.
4. Would you rather be an oak tree or a butterfly? 🦋 Butterfly of course, haha who does want to fly? As for me I want to be able to move all around exploring nature and it’s beautiful sceneries. With the wings I would reach designations easily, I mean. Besides that, the butterfly is also beautiful, am a lady you know what it means hehe, let me run to the next question.
5. What book have you reread more than any other, or if you do not reread then why is that? I don’t reread books because it would be like revision, since I vividly remember whatever I read especially if it is interesting. Anyway the book I would reread is The Lion and the Jewel by Wole Soyinka. It’s a romantic comedy with African setting, I read it in my o’level in my literature classes. I just loved the characters basically Sidi who is the Jewel, Baroka the lion and the Lakunle the teacher haha. I love the plot, to be honest I love everything about the book, including the author. Infact look for it if you haven’t read it’s super nice.
6. If you were a kitchen appliance which one would you be? Is it okay if I choose two of them, a frying pan and a blender. A frying pan due to my love for Eggs, I promise if I where a frying pan I would jump for joy every time someone would drop an egg inside me hahahahah it sounds so funny, I wouldn’t mind the fire just for the egg. And a blender due to my love for natural juice, I don’t mind the mixture as long as it’s fresh and natural, my heart would gladly jump at the sound of that, I would make sure I don’t break down as a blender because well, my services would be very much needed by people like Kevin who need the juice, but that electric current scares me honestly hehehe.
7. Would you rather win an Oscar (award for acting) or a Grammy (award for music)? Definitely Grammy, music is just so part of me, and I love singing so much too. I don’t know which one I love more, but just know anything music is my deal. Infact music is always in the background as I do whatever, even now as I type music is playing in the background. So yes! music, it puts my soul, heart and mind at peace.
- What is the best and worst purchase you’ve ever made?
- Who is the latest amazing author you have discovered?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
- What’s your favorite thing about reading?
- What are somethings that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
- What was the last book you purchased?
- All of the phone numbers have fallen out of your address book,whose number do you look for first and why?
- Shall We? https://sparkletumu.wordpress.com
- Humanity Boss. https://humanityboss.wordpress.com
- Lisa Romans. https://lisaromans.wordpress.com
- Hope Chilinda. https://hopechilinda.wordpress.com
- The Untamed Afterthought. http://totheafterthought.wordpress.com
- Sonia Kiai. https://theladykiai.wordpress.com
- Vicky Nabbale. https://vickynabbale.wordpress.com